The Bond Company:
Meetings, Conferences & Events
Our newly expanded Meeting, Conference and Events Facilities provide a comprehensive service for all kinds of events. From busy one day conferences seating up to 150 people with separate breakout spaces, individual meetings in character accommodation, training sessions and interviews to annual general meetings, lectures, exhibitions and fashion shows. Our newest addition and major functions room The Waterside directly overlooks the Grand Union Canal.
All rooms are on the ground floor adjacent to Reception and have good access matching the latest DDA requirements. Informal seating is available outside The Waterside Suite as well as in the main Reception. Free Wi Fi is available throughout the facilities and Café Bond. Booking charges include equipment such as projectors/screens, laptops, flipcharts, telephones and stationery packs. Please discuss these options further when making a booking.
The Bond Company combines cost effective prices with high professional standards. We offer discounts for charities and tenants and special rates for regular users. We will always try to find the right space for you and your event whatever their size or scale. No meeting is too small for us to take a personal interest.
The available rooms to hire consist of:
- Interview Rooms for up to 4 people.
- The Boardroom seats up to 15 people and is conveniently situated adjacent to Reception.
- The Icebox also seats up to 15 people. It can be hired individually or as part of our Waterside suite.
- The Gallery holds up to 25 people and is adjacent to the Reception and The Conservatory.
- The Conservatory hosts up to 30 people and is spacious double height room. The Conservatory and The Gallery are directly linked and can be used as a together as a suite.
- The Waterside Room overlooks the Grand Union Canal and is our newest major function room for up to 100 theatre style or 50 boardroom style.
- The Waterside Suite offers an exceptional, flexible arrangement which includes The Waterside room and The Icebox grouped around an informal seating and Lobby Area. The suite has its own WCs and can be accessed from Reception or from the Visitors’ Car Park.
- The Gatehouse is a versatile large space with direct ground floor access for all kinds of events up to seating up to 150 people (see also Events). There are 4 small breakout rooms and an informal catering area with its own kitchen and WC facilities within the building. The Gatehouse is separate from the main Icehouse and is located adjacent to The Canopy.
- The Canopy is a large covered courtyard space within which The Bond Café is located and is adjacent to the canal.
- The Studio holds up to 15 people and offers an intimate setting for meetings or presentations.
All rooms can be booked individually or as one comprehensive arrangement. Together our accommodation provides a unique and distinctive historic canal side venue for impressive events meetings and special occasions.
The Bond Company is like an oasis set in Digbeth. With its gorgeous restored former warehouse buildings nestled by the canal, it makes for an excellent venue for conferences and special events. We always look forward to holding our events there as the conference and reception staff are always flexible and accommodating. Our needs are always met in a prompt and affordable way.
Anne-Marie Vassiliadis, Programme Coordinator